Hey Ambitious Dentists,
One of the most common questions I get in talking with dentist practice owners all over the country is how to acquire a dental practice successfully.
As you likely know, there’s a massive difference between thinking about acquiring a practice and actually taking action on your plan.
Today I’m incredibly excited to sit down with Paul Sletten founder of the Sletten group. Paul has been in business for over forty years and is, without a doubt, one of the most knowledgeable people I know about how to make a successful transition when acquiring a practice.
In today’s episode, he breaks down everything you need to know so that you can acquire a practice successfully.
Here are just a few of things you’ll learn…
- The biggest mistakes dentists make when acquiring a practice and how to avoid them.
- How Paul got into the industry and what he’s learned since being in business since 1975.
- Why communicating with your staff is essential when you’re thinking of acquiring a practice.
- When to know if you should acquire a practice.
- The most important things to keep in mind when you acquire your practice and how to keep original patients.
- Why culture is so important in being successful in your acquisition.
- How to know if the practice you’re acquiring is a good fit.
And much more.
How To Acquire A Dental Practice Successfully With Paul Sletten
“ Practices fall apart at a behavioral level.” – Paul Sletten
About The Guest
Support The Show
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review on iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.Do you need more help tracking your practice's performance? DentistMetrics specializes in helping dentists worry less about the business side of dentistry by providing timely, action packed advice on how to improve their practice's results. Contact us at email@example.com, click here, or visit us at any of the social sites we frequent to schedule a consultation!