When you’re starting your dental practice, there are some key things you need to look at:
- Finding a good location
- Knowing what equipment to buy
- Hiring the right people
But so many dentists tend to overlook a powerful aspect of the business that sets the framework for years of success:
When you build a culture that customers (both external and internal) are excited to be a part of, you then have a story to tell.
Having a story allows you to create experiences.
And experiences are what people love to talk (and hear) about. Both online and offline.
Dr. Anissa Homes is a master of creating experiences.
You may have heard some of her experiences on her podcast, Delivering Wow.
Anissa is the founder of Jamaica Cosmetic Dental Services, was voted one of the Top 25 Women in Dentistry, and as you’ll find out, a Facebook wizard.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- Why giving good service isn’t enough on its own to run a successful business (and what you can do to have an amazing dental practice)
- The importance of having a vision (for yourself and for your team)
- How to promote your culture and core values within your practice
- Tips for creating systems to train new employees more effectively (and have consistency)
- How cross-training can prove to be valuable (especially when you’re short-handed)
- Places where you can recruit talent (where you normally wouldn’t think to look)
- The difference between building your culture and building your brand
- The best way to build a brand
- How to get testimonials that make others eager to come see you
- How to generate 1500% ROI using Facebook for your dental practice
- What you should promote (before you start promoting offers)
Free Episode Bonus:
If you were as impressed as I was with the amazing Facebook ROI that Anissa has experienced with her practice, then you’re going to get a lot out of this bonus.
Anissa has offered the Ambitious Dentist community her Facebook Targeting Guide. In this guide, she shows what she’s done to get massive results on Facebook, including specific wording, strategies, and steps.
- “Culture is the story that you want to tell. Brand is what people say about you when you’re not around.” -Anissa
- Delivering Wow – Dr. Homes’ Website
- Jamaica Smiles – Dr. Homes’ Practice
- Email Anissa
- Delivering Wow Dental Podcast
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this should wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give me an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve that show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.