Hey Ambitious Dentists!
One of the most requested topics I receive from the SYDP community to cover on the podcast is the nitty gritty in and outs of buying a dental practice.
Whether you’re looking to buy your very first practice or eyeing practice #2 or #3, it always seems there’s plenty to improve throughout the process to help ensure you walk away with a great deal.
Today, I’m incredibly excited to have Dr. Paul Goodman, of Dental Nachos fame, on the show.
It turns, Dr. Paul knows a thing or two about buying dental practices.
Currently, a transition specialist and coach, Dr. Paul Goodman, has done it all. A practicing dentist himself, Dr. Paul has also brokered some dental practice deals and currently helps coach dentists throughout the buying process.
He really brings the value in today’s conversation.
If you’re currently looking to purchase a dental practice, or just want to know more about one of the biggest names in the dental industry today, I know you’ll love my interview with Dr. Paul Goodman.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode
- Why having a coach when buying a dental practice can help you accelerate your success.
- The full origin story of the highly popular Dental Nachos group and brand.
- The biggest challenges dentists face when looking to purchase a practice and how to avoid them.
- How dentistry has changed over the last ten years and what that means for practices in 2019 and beyond.
- Lessons from Dr. Paul Goodman’s transition from a practicing dentist to coach and dental practice broker.
- What Dr. Paul has learned from creating multiple communities for dentists and why relationship building is so important.
- How to give feedback that works, both personally and professionally.
And much more!
How To Buy A Dental Practice With Dr. Paul Goodman
“ I would say it’s the most important decision of your life.” – Dr. Paul Goodman
About The Guest
Support The Show
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review on iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.