Today’s guest has seen it all.
Marilee Sears comes from a “dental household” and watched her father run his dental practice as she grew up…
Which gives her a unique advantage and perspective.
Nowadays, Marilee uses her strengths to specifically help dentists put the right systems in place so they can focus on what’s really important: work, family, and friends.
Marilee helps dentists through private and group coaching to break through the 7 figure mark while reducing stress and making the process as fun as possible.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- How Marilee’s father played a HUGE role in her becoming the “systems” person to dentists across the world.
- The thing that was said in front of dental students at a local event that upset the industry (and the problem posed by corporate dentistry having a presence in dental schools)
- Why it’s a GOOD thing that the dental industry is highly competitive (and why you can still make a ton of money if you go about it the right way)
- Natural leadership as a dentist. Is it natural or a teachable skill?
- The breakthrough moment Marilee had that reshaped her career, business, and life.
- One of the biggest ways to get further as a dental practice owner (and why this was the best investment Marilee and I have made).
- What sets apart the dentists who succeed from those who don’t
Free Episode Bonus:
Marilee hosts a show of her own, called “The Future Of Dentistry”, but handles it a little differently than I do this podcast.
For instance, you can’t get your hands on these interviews anywhere.
Marilee was extremely generous during our interview and decided to give exclusive access to all 23 of her interviews, just for Ambitious Dentists.
To get access, click here or the image below.
- “Don’t think that schools are inviting people with your best interest in mind.” – Marilee Sears
- “The defining factor of successful dentists is that they’re focused on becoming great leaders.” – Jonathan VanHorn
- “The opportunity for both personal growth and profit is huge… And the two go hand in hand.” – Marilee Sears
- “I believe that every practice problem is actually a personal problem that’s been magnified.” – Marilee Sears
- “We have more power than we realize we have.” – Marilee Smith
- “If you’re doing it on your own, and your working too hard, you’re doing it wrong.” – Marilee Sears
- “You don’t climb Mt. Everest in a day.” – Jonathan VanHorn
- “Each of us is here for a reason… that reason isn’t just to drill and fill. It’s to connect with people and touch people. And thats the best thing that happens in dentistry.” – Marilee Sears
- Marilee’s Website – Sign up for her list!
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this should wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give me an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve that show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.