Hey Ambitious Dentists,
Do you always feel like you’re playing catchup on learning the latest best practices for running a successful dental practice?
Whether it’s taking yet another training, or listening to the top rated dental podcasts, it can often be a challenge to keep up.
While putting in the work daily is part of running a thriving practice, knowing the “big wins” for getting the best results can help take your practice to the next level.
Which is why I’m very excited to introduce today’s guest Dr. Chris Salierno.
Dr. Chris is the editor and chief of the Dental Economics and a practicing dentist in New York. He also serves as the editorial director for DE’s Principles of Practice Management e-newsletters and lectures internationally on clinical dentistry, practice management, and leadership development.
I think you’ll find our conversation is jam packed with actionable insight you can apply to grow your practice.
Here’s a few things you’ll learn in today’s episode:
- How Dr. Chris balances practicing two to three times a week and being the editor and chief of Dental Economics.
- Why dental economics is so important, and how to spot dental practice opportunities.
- The importance of patient experience and how to stand out from your competition.
- What Dr. Chris has learned from being editor in chief of Dental Economics.
- Whether or not you need an MBA to build a successful practice.
- Why having a mentor is one of the best investments you can make.
- How to build your “business mindset” consistently.
And much more.
Dental Economics and Effective Practice Management
“There’s no one book I’d recommend, it’s more of a mantra I’d recommend… the idea of ready, fire, aim” – Dr. Chris Salierno
About The Guest
Support The Show
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review on iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.