Marketing is an essential part to the success of your business.
And although it can be a relatively large expense, it often yields poor results (or worse, can be a complete waste of money).
For that reason, new marketing trends are often met with skepticism.
…Especially when it comes to online marketing.
Today’s guest is NOT about hype. She’s about PROVEN RESULTS.
Dr. Anissa Holmes is the founder of Delivering Wow and host of the Delivering Wow Podcast. She is owner of one of the most successful dental practices in Jamaica.
Dr. Holmes has had incredible results using Facebook to grow her practice, and reveals all her top strategies in the FBMastery Course For Dentists.
She joins us on the show today to share some of her extremely valuable Facebook insight.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- The advantage that Facebook offers that you do not get with other online marketing tools
- The minor detail within Facebook ads that greatly impacts engagement
- A common mistake made when boosting Facebook posts that keeps you from growing your audience
- The three types of Facebook campaigns that will give you the best results (one of these is NEW to Facebook and you’ll want to start using IMMEDIATELY)
- How online advertising is different for a dental practice than it is for an online marketer (and why you should ignore some of the advice they give)
- Why you’ll get far better results managing your business Facebook page internally vs. outsourcing it to another company
- The MAJOR advantage to implementing Facebook into your marketing strategy now (and what you’ll miss out on if you put it off)
- A Facebook strategy course that you can take advantage of at a very special rate
Free Episode Bonus:
If you learned a lot from today’s episode, make sure you take advantage of the bonus.
There are tons of ways to use your marketing budget, but not all of them are worth your money. Stop shooting aimlessly, and go with proven results. You can start by downloading today’s bonus, Dr. Holmes’ Facebook Success Blueprint.
- “Facebook is about community. It’s about engagement. That’s why it’s so valuable.” -Dr. Holmes
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.