Hey Ambitious Dentists,
I have a really exciting interview for you today, with the one and only Weston Lunsford, CEO of Dental Intel…
Dental Intel is one of the most popular tools used by dentists to help track the metrics and numbers that matter, so you can focus on dentistry.
In addition to running Dental Intel, Weston is very active in the dental community and is always looking for ways to help dentists make breakthroughs in their practice.
As a numbers guy myself, I couldn’t be more excited about our conversation today.
In today’s interview, you will learn…
And much more.
If you’re looking to make better use of your metrics, and increase case acceptance for your practice, you won’t want to miss our conversation.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode
- How Weston has seen some of his clients see case acceptance by 5,10 or even 15% in a little as just a few weeks.
- Why knowing your numbers is only the first step… and how to turn your metrics into actionable insights
- How Weston got into the dental industry and what he’s learned running Dental Intel
- Weston’s view on failure… and how it’s helped him find success.
- The golf club analogy and how it applies to your practice.
Now here’s the interview, with Weston Lunsford.
How To Increase Your Case Acceptance Through Intelligent Dental Intel
“You don’t have to overwhelm yourself with so many different things… keep it simple. ” – Weston Lunsford
Support The Show
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.