Hey Ambitious Dentists,
When my team and I launched the SYDP podcast over three years ago, we had no idea that we would be able to build such an amazing SYDP community.
Since launch, we’ve had over 100+ guests on the show, each of which shared their unique take on how to build a thriving and profitable dental practice.
Today I’m incredibly excited to share that I recently sat down with our very first SYDP guest Jayme Amos. Jayme is an incredibly successful dental practice consultant and best selling author as well as the founder and CEO of Ideal Practices.
Over the years Jayme has been able to build a massive following in the dental community and for good reason.
In our latest SYDP episode, we sat down to talk about what he’s been working on over the last few years, as well as the unique project he recently launched.
To the best of my knowledge, this is the first project of its kind in the dental community, and he shares more about what it’s about on today’s show.
Here are just a few of the things we cover…
- What Jayme has learned from producing the dental communities first ever documentary focusing exclusively on startups and growing your dental practice.
- The current entrepreneurial trends in dentistry, and why they matter to you.
- How to push through the ups and downs of being a dental practice owner.
- The pros and cons of starting your own practice versus purchasing one
- How to balance traditional education and learning by doing as you grow your practice.
- The hard truth about growing your dental practice and why building a startup is not for everyone.
And much more.
SYDP’s Very First Guest Jayme Amos Returns
“The thing that I love most about startups and dentistry is how entrepreneurialism changes someone’s life… not just their career.” – Jayme Amos
About The Guest
Support The Show
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review on iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.Do you need more help tracking your practice's performance? DentistMetrics specializes in helping dentists worry less about the business side of dentistry by providing timely, action packed advice on how to improve their practice's results. Contact us at email@example.com, click here, or visit us at any of the social sites we frequent to schedule a consultation!