On Tuesday I let you know that I’m launching a new way to help dental practice owners.
I’m proud to say that we are now live.
I’m pinching myself at how great these first three interviews turned out and how much actionable information is included in these interviews.
Here are the first three interviews along with how to view them:
Episode #1 – “How to Open a Dental Practice with Jayme Amos”
Jayme is the bestselling author of Choosing the Right Practice Location, host of the Dentistry’s Ideal Practices Podcast and founder of HowToOpenADentalOffice.com where thousands of readers visit his blog each month.
You can find his publications on Dental Town, the quarterly ADA Newsletter, Dental Entrepreneur Magazine, Ignite DDS and other prominent outlets in dentistry.
Jayme’s firm works across the country helping dentists step into practice ownership.
His consulting team guides doctors through all 13 Stages of opening new dental practices. Over the last 10 years, he’s worked with dentists and recognized their choice of “location” as having the most impact on a practice’s potential for growth.
If you are interested in:
- How to break free from financial ties and earn what you’re worth
- The biggest thing holding back most dental practices owners back from advancing in their business and lives
- How to tell when you’re ready to make a big move in your practice (this applies even if you haven’t opened your practice yet)
- And much more…
This is a fantastic, action packed interview with one of the best start-up consultants (if not the best) that I know.
In 2003, Dr. Maloley completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency in Ft. Jackson, South Carolina, then served as a Dental Officer in the U.S. Army for the next five years.
While in the army, Dr. Maloley was stationed at dental clinics in Giebelstadt, Germany for two years and Vicenza, Italy for two years, providing general dentistry services for the local military communities.
After he returned to the U.S. in 2007, he worked at a private practice near Charlotte, NC for two years before relocating to Colorado to open Vail Valley Dental Care.
Dr. Maloley is a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry and a member of the American Dental Association, the Colorado Dental Association and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Since graduating from dental school, he has completed over 1,000 hours of continuing education.
Dr. Maloley is also the host of The Relentless Dentist Podcast, a fantastic podcast that is the interview series that Dr. David wanted to listen to and couldn’t find, so he created it!
Dr. David and I talk about:
- How Dr. David found out when the time was right for him to be a dental practice owner
- What an unwanted war-time assignment in Europe taught Dr. David about mindset, politics, and religion
- The process Dr. David went through to start his own practice
- How Dr. David used intuition (instead of the highest population-to-dentist ratio) to find the perfect location for his practice
- The importance that “lifestyle design” played in David setting up his ideal life and business
- And a whole lot more…
Dr. David really gets personal about some of the trials and tribulations he went through to create his dental practice and I’m honored that he took the time to give as much information out as he did in this interview.
In 1989, David Harris started investigating embezzlement in dental practices…
… And by 1990, computers took over and brought stealing a ‘click’ away.
Since them, the numbers have kept climbing.
From paying utility bills, to dipping in the ‘gold jar’, David has seen it all.
He is the CEO of Prosperident, the world’s largest dental embezzlement investigation firm. Prosperident’s team of specialized investigators is consulted on hundreds of frauds annually committed against both general dentists and dental specialists. David has had the distinct pleasure of hearing cell doors slam shut on many embezzlers.
David is a licensed private investigator with a graduate degree in applied mathematics and a CPA. David is “dual certified” in fraud investigation – he possesses both the Certified Fraud Examiner designation from the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and the Certified in Financial Forensics designation from the American Institute of CPAs.
- The three types of organizations that are most vulnerable for embezzlement
- What made the numbers in embezzlement climb higher than ever before
- Why embezzlement doesn’t just mean stolen cash from your office
- The mental shift that happens during a buyout transition that can cause embezzlement to start happening in your practice
- The number 1 price of advice David would give to a new office that’s just starting to hire team members
- And a heck of a lot more
David gives some incredible advice that even existing practice owners will receive a jaw-dropping amount of value from.
I’m very proud of these interviews and I’d be honored if you’d subscribe on iTunes, Youtube, or share these with any of your colleagues that may benefit from the interviews.Do you need more help tracking your practice's performance? DentistMetrics specializes in helping dentists worry less about the business side of dentistry by providing timely, action packed advice on how to improve their practice's results. Contact us at email@example.com, click here, or visit us at any of the social sites we frequent to schedule a consultation!