The right team can determine a practice’s success or failure.
Having the right people to operate a business is key in ensuring that you are moving in the right direction.
A leader is one who talks to his team, one who understands what is happening in the different departments, and one who finds solutions to help improve flow of the business.
Today’s guest is on a mission to help doctors so that they don’t die broke.
Andre Shirdan is the founder of the CREW process. He has been a practice manager and consultant for almost 20 years and has a lot of intimate knowledge with the world of dentistry.
Since 1989, Andre has worked with thousands of practices helping to create systems for treatment planning, staff training, goal attainment, internal and external marketing, and computer systems integration.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- Why did he start doing practice consultation?
- What are some of the things that the old practices do that he wishes the newer practices would follow
- Are great leaders born or created?
- How to become a leader in your team that people would follow and respect
- The best ways to implement new changes in a practice with staff that are resistant to change
- If he was to start a new practice today, what would he do to build his business successfully
Free Episode Bonus:
If you like today’s show, you’ll enjoy the bonus following.
It’s the Stat-Ck protocol to create a Hygiene Crew that meets the needs of your patient flow with clinical excellence, correct insurance billing, and better production.
- Some people need to be successful some place else. – Andre Shirdan
- Andrew’s Cell number: 484 437 5562
- The Crew Process Website
- Andrew’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find Andrew on Facebook
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.